The first thing people notice about you is your face, so it’s not surprising that as a society we’re preoccupied with wanting to look our best.
Research actually shows that attractiveness is very important to humans. Whether we’re aware of it or not, we’re often judging people based on their looks.
Mouth exercisers are easy to incorporate into your daily routine. Facial fitness also complements regular physical workouts too, because face workouts can easily be done simultaneously with other forms of physical exercise.
Depending on how strong your jawline muscles already are, you will have to choose which level of resistance is best for you. Sculpt comes in 20 lb. resistance and 40 lb. resistance. We would recommend the 20 lb. jaw exerciser for starters.
SCULPTS THE JAW LINE – chisels and sharpens your jawline by growing jaw muscles. Your jaw muscles will increase in size making your jaw look wider. Using our jaw strengthener every day helps fortify muscles around the jaw and face and reduce tension.
TONES THE FACE - increases the blood flow to the face and neck muscles giving you a more youthful and radiant appearance.
REMOVES DOUBLE CHIN - helps you get rid of the fat and sagging skin under your chin.
NO JAW INJURIES - allows you to put pressure on the joint only when it is safely positioned in the joint socket.
PROTECTS YOUR TEETH – compared to the other jaw exercisers that use your frontal teeth and can cause damage over time like the loss of the teeth, our jaw exercisers use the molars instead which provides a balanced bite and a natural jaw position as if you were chewing your food. This helps reduce the risk of any potential jaw injuries.
FOOD GRADE SILICONE – is a non-toxic type of silicone that doesn't contain any chemical fillers or byproducts. It is highly resistant to damage and degradation.
WORKOUT ANYWHERE - Home, work, gym, traffic, shower, walking, watching a movie, cooking, cleaning, shopping…
1. Put Sculpt exercisers on the back teeth, only one or one on each side. Your last 2-3 teeth in the back of your mouth is the proper placement.
2. Squeeze fully, hold for a few seconds then release. Repeat this motion for around 10-15 minutes. Your masseter muscles will get tired.
3. Squeeze and hold as much as you can. Then take a 1-minute break. Do a total of 3-5 sets per day.
Once you get used to the recommended routine you can safely deviate and chew how you see fit for your preference.
How to clean
1. It's usually enough to wash the tablets with soap and water after every use.
2. For high level disinfection use 7.5% hydrogen peroxide (soak for 30 min.)
3. You can also use hot boiling water for sterilization. Submerge the tablets for 30sec.
AVOID ALCOHOL-BASED CLEANERS!
Copyright © 2018 Linovit Therapy. All Rights Reserved